Re: Announcing new translation team coordinator for Romanian [ro]

"Christian Rose" <menthos gnome org> a scris:
> On 6/27/08, Mișu Moldovan <dumol gnome ro> wrote:
> > Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> a scris:
> > > Le mercredi 25 juin 2008 à 20:29 +0300, Mugurel Tudor a écrit :
[snip]
> >  > > What steps need to be performed for a svn account for Mișu?
> >  >
> >  > http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount
> >  > http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts
> >  >
> >  > Good reading :-)
> >
> >  I have already applied for GNOME Foundation membership. I'll wait
> > for a resolution to that first as I don't want to go through the
> > account requests procedure more than once (I need both the SVN
> > account and the gnome.org alias).
>
> Mișu, if you are patient and able to wait, that's fine of course, but
> I just wanted to give some insight in that SVN accounts and GNOME
> Foundation membership are two entirely different matters, and handled
> seperately from each other by different people.
> So technically there's nothing stopping you from requesting an SVN
> account right now, using the instructions above.

I'm patient and Mugurel is still available for commits. However, it's
been over one month since I've applied for the GNOME Foundation
membership and still no replies to my initial request and to my
follow-up 33 days later on membership-committee gnome org and
membership-applications gnome org . What shall I do next in this
regard, Christian? I remember your mail a couple of years ago asking us
to apply for membership, I hope you are more informed on this matter.

I also hope gnome-i18n subscribers won't mind the details on becoming a
GNOME Foundations membership, translators can apply for GNOME Foundation
membership just like any other contributor.

Thank you for updating http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ro .

--
mișu