Re: Announcing new translation team coordinator for Romanian [ro]

On 6/27/08, Mișu Moldovan <dumol gnome ro> wrote:
> Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> a scris:
> > Le mercredi 25 juin 2008 à 20:29 +0300, Mugurel Tudor a écrit :
>  > > Hello,
>  > >
>  > > I'm the current translation team coordinator for Romanian [ro]. As I'm
>  > > unable to dedicate the necesary time to translations, Mișu Moldovan
>  > > <dumol gnome ro> agreed to take this over. He is an active GNOME
>  > > translator (keeping the libs to 100% for a long time now), and also
>  > > involved in lots of other translation projects (translation of XFCE,
>  > > pidgin, xmms, the Diacritice project, etc.).
>  > >
>  > > What steps need to be performed for a svn account for Mișu?
>  >
>  > http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount
>  > http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts
>  >
>  > Good reading :-)
>

> Hi,
>
>  I have already applied for GNOME Foundation membership. I'll wait for a
>  resolution to that first as I don't want to go through the account
>  requests procedure more than once (I need both the SVN account and
>  the gnome.org alias).
>
>  Thanks,

Mișu, if you are patient and able to wait, that's fine of course, but
I just wanted to give some insight in that SVN accounts and GNOME
Foundation membership are two entirely different matters, and handled
seperately from each other by different people.
So technically there's nothing stopping you from requesting an SVN
account right now, using the instructions above.

Claude, it seems http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ro has not been updated
with the new coordinator info. Can you please update it? I'm not able
to use SVN myself right now. Thanks a lot,