Re: Translating the GNOME 2.20 release notes

On 05/09/2007, at 10:30 PM, Og Maciel wrote:

On 9/5/07, Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> wrote:
I've forgotten [1] where to find the Release Notes. Are they on
Damned Lies yet?

Hey Clytie,

Here's the direct link: http://l10n.gnome.org/module/release-notes

Have fun! :)

Thanks, Og. :)

I'm also trying to remember how to check the release notes out. I think they're in gnomeweb-wml, but I can't find them via viewcvs: I seem to go around in circles in there.

I really don't want to have to check out the whole module if I can just grab the section for the release notes.

Thanks for your help. :)