GOffice and LINGUAS

Hi everyone :)

I've just updated GOffice (which seems to be bits and pieces of other files), but I noticed that Damned Lies warned "Entry for this language is not present in ALL_LINGUAS in configure file".

So, after translating the file, I looked for ALL_LINGUAS. In configure.in (at the root level of the package), it said:
___
AC_SUBST(ALL_LINGUAS,
"am az bg ca cs da de el en_CA en_GB es et fi fr ga gl he hr hu it ja ko lv ml mr ms nb nl nn oc pl pt pt_BR ro ru sk sr sr Latn sv tr uk vi zh_CN zh_TW")
___

So my language (vi) _is_ there. Is Damned Lies confused, or is there something wrong with the substitution above?

Thankyou for any help you can offer with this. :)