Re: Translating the GNOME 2.20 release notes

Clytie Siddall skrev:

> I'm also trying to remember how to check the release notes out. I think
> they're in gnomeweb-wml, but I can't find them via viewcvs: I seem to go
> around in circles in there.

Here are they:
svn.gnome.org/svn/gnomeweb-wml/trunk/www.gnome.org/start/2.20

By the way, is there someone out there who have a faulty laptop battery
and have time enough to make some localized screenshots of
gnome-power-manager, like (1)

(1) notes/docbook/C/figures/rnusers-powermanager-battery.png

--
Daniel Nylander (CISSP, GCUX, GCFA)
Stockholm, Sweden

"Det �endast den ignoranta som f�tar utbildning"
		- Sententiae, Publilius Syrus