Re: String additions to 'yelp.HEAD'

Hi!

>     + "No href attribute found on yelp:document\n"

The above string was changed by Don Scorgie <dscorgie svn gnome org>
(see also
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/yelp/trunk/src/yelp-transform.c?r1=2931&r2=2930&pathrev=2931)

As you may know, we are in string freeze and I do not see any approval
for this change. The change only affects the '\n' (Newline) and the end
of the string but will anyway marked the string as untraslasted or fuzzy
in the po files.

You can also see that most languages have know 99% translated instead of
100% (the Spanish were fast as ever...) here:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/yelp

For details about the string freeze, see
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes

Regards,
Johannes