SK Translation team not responding -what should I do

Hi folks,

I'm new here and I wish to help translating some parts of GNOME to Slovak (SK) language. Guided by the website, I contacted the team head and the only member, Marcel Telka.

It's been 10 days since I have written him an e-mail and he haven't responded. Maybe he will respond soon.

However, I'd like to see improvements in the 2.20 release of GNOME and I'm afraid to miss the appropriate time. Until when will the .po files be accepted for the release?

What should I do in the case that Marcel will not respond until the due date? Should I send the files somewhere?

Sincerely
Peter