want to help in translating gnome to Tigrinya (ti)

hello gnome guys

i have sent you an email that say the trigrinya coordinator simon mebrahtu was our team
leader for the localization of linux. and our project is named TINUX thats tigrinya for linux.
due some problems simon is not now active. but the team members of tinux are still in need of the
gnome PO files so that we continue translating gnome and include it in our live CD for tigrinya.

so please either send me the gnome PO files or allow me the CVS access to the translation repository.

looking to hear from u soon

PS. i have sent u email but u didnt respond.

cheers

mahfuz ibrahim