Re: SVN guide for translators

I could write (most of) it myself for GNOME Live!... I can't promise
when, but I'll do it.

Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org (including an interview with Djihed Afifi!)

2007/5/10, Runa B <runabh gmail com>:
Leonardo Fontenelle wrote:
> There was a CVS guide [1] specifically written for translators, but
> GNOME  switched to SVN, and the general SVN guide [2] lacks specific
> instructions like how to add a new language.
>
> I'd like to know: does anyone consider it relevant to have a SVN guide
> specifically for translators?

Yes Please. That would be very much helpful. Especially since the module
location and branch names tend to get a bit confusing in the syntax if
one is using the Gnome SVN for the first time.

thanks
Runa