Re: newbie+ assamese translation

On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 02:44 +0530, G Karunakar wrote:

> On 5/6/07, Dewan Hrishikesh <hrishikesh dewan gmail com> wrote:
>         thanks simos, i got some good idea of going about. why don't
>         you document it out for some newbie to get a first hand
>         information to start.
>

> You could add it here
>

> http://www.indlinux.org/wiki/index.php/Assamese
>
> Luit project hasnt had much activity over last 1.5yrs.. Perhaps
> someone else should come forward to take a lead role.

That's the place then to document the Assamese Linux support.

Dewan, from similar cases it has been found that it is more beneficial
for a new user to document himself as he assimilates new information.
Please fill in the Assamese page. For any help/comments, I am happy to
provide feedback. I am sure Karunakar will be able to provide input as
well, since he has extensive background in the localisation for Indic
languages.

All the best,
Simos