Re: newbie+ assamese translation

this doesnot work as because they have not yet supported assamese. however there is hack in that we can work out the keymap by including extra characters as required.

there is one more problem that i am facing is that i am unable to read the keyboard applet. my ubuntu and debian etch gnome keyboard applet is not displaying the characters in the correct format

and second question will true type font help in doing this ? i have located a true type font that could be used ?

thanks
hriday

On 5/4/07, Ihar Hrachyshka <ihar hrachyshka gmail com> wrote:
У Суб, 05/05/2007 у 10:23 +0530, Hriday Phukan піша:
> hi,
>
> i am interested in localising some of the apps of gnome. could you
> tell me what font and which keyboard map you are using to do that.
> i downloaded the totem source and read the po files (hindi and
> bengali) in gtranslator, but the thing that i am not getting is the
> keyboard map and then the right font.
Maybe this can help you:
http://www.indlinux.org/