Re: Modules branched to gnome-2-18

Hi Elijah,

Speaking of branching, what are the plans for Metacity in GNOME 2.20?

Cheers!

--lucasr

2007/3/6, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>:
On 3/5/07, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> Le lundi 05 mars 2007 à 16:01 -0300, Leonardo Fontenelle a écrit :
> > l10n.gnome.org still shows statistics for metacity trunk, even if it
> > already branched. Translations committed to trunk after 2007-02-27
> > will not be show in GNOME 2.18: pt_BR (I'll fix it), dz, ku, lt, nl,
> > zh.
>
> OK, I've updated metacity on l10n.gnome.org with gnome-2-18 branch.
>
> But please, metacity guys, do inform the usual teams about branching.
> http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner

Sorry about this.  I gave a lot of the maintenance work to Thomas this
cycle, without remembering to point out all the rules.  In general
Thomas has done really well trying to do the best he could with
missing directions from me, but a slip or two like this was probably
inevitable.  My bad; I'll do better next time I unload
responsibilities onto a new co-maintainer.

Thanks for your patience,
Elijah