Re: Modules branched to gnome-2-18

l10n.gnome.org still shows statistics for metacity trunk, even if it
already branched. Translations committed to trunk after 2007-02-27
will not be show in GNOME 2.18: pt_BR (I'll fix it), dz, ku, lt, nl,
zh.

I guess most people already know how to do this. Those who don't,
please go to your metacity svn dir (whole code, not just po) and:

svn switch http://YOURLOGIN svn gnome org/svn/metacity/branches/gnome-2-18

Leonardo Fontenelle (leonardof) - Brazilian l10n team