Re: String changes (additions) in Tomboy for plugin names and descriptions

> > Most translation maintainers don't generate pots/pos from sources,
they
> > just grab the updated po's from l10n.gnome.org. The software behind
> > l10n.gnome.org (damned-lies) generates them using intltool as far as
> > see.
> >
> > If you update the po's yourself somehow outside, most translators
will
> > override them, as we assume only we work on the po files and
> > damned-lies.
> >
> > I guess the good thing to do is to make intltool catch the strings,
> > otherwise I think it is a bit too late to inform translators of what
> > needs to be done, unfortunatly :-( .tarballs due in two days right?
>
> Well, the string in question appears to exist here:
>
> http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/tomboy.HEAD/tomboy.HEAD.pot
>
> So I think we're good, right?

I think so. and Since the string falls into the "strings that should
have been marked for translation previously" category, I think this is
an OK string freeze break, but I can't confirm that. (l10n maintainers
anyone?)

Djihed