Re: Status pages: where are the other modules?

El vie, 29-06-2007 a las 14:43 +0930, Clytie Siddall escribió:

> Somehow, I managed to look _all around_ the main page, but still
> didn't find it. I think that's probably a bug in my head, not in the
> layout, though. ;)
> >
> > [1]http://l10n.gnome.org/module/damned-lies
[-> means click on the link]
http://l10n.gnome.org/ -> http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/ ->
-> http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/gnome-extras ->
-> http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/vi/gnome-extras (for Vietnamese)
Last link are the extra modules for Vietnamese.

http://l10n.gnome.org/ -> http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/gnome-2-20 ->
-> http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/vi/gnome-2-20 (for Vietnamese)
Last link are the modules for GNOME 2.20

[...]

I guess you can discover the rest by yoursef :)

Cheers.
--
Jorge González González <jorge gonzalez gonzalez hispalinux es>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org