Status pages: where are the other modules?

Hi everyone :)

I've recently returned to i18n after several months unable to participate, so sorry if this is a dumb q.

The new status pages are great: a major improvement in several ways. :)

However, where is the status data for the other modules, the ones which aren't necessarily part of the GNOME Desktop? Empathy, mentioned recently on this list, is an example, but I remember there was quite a long list of other modules still requiring translation.

Is there a correspondingly cool status page for these external modules? :)