Re: Status pages: where are the other modules?

Thanks to Claude, Jorge and Danilo for helping me with this. :)

On 29/06/2007, at 12:22 AM, Danilo Šegan wrote:

The new status pages are great: a major improvement in several ways. :)

Thanks: by now, they have also received some important improvements by
Claude Paroz as well, who's also been doing major work with keeping
branch information up to date.

The status pages are definitely hot. I hope other projects start using something like this.

However, where is the status data for the other modules, the ones
which aren't necessarily part of the GNOME Desktop? Empathy,
mentioned recently on this list, is an example, but I remember there
was quite a long list of other modules still requiring translation.

If you start at the start page, you can follow the 'Modules' (or in
Vietnamese once you translate damned-lies[1])

Ooh, we can translate the interface? Cool. :D

link from there to get to

  http://l10n.gnome.org/module

Empathy is listed there, but without stats: to see stats, check it up
on http://l10n.gnome.org/module/empathy.

However, most of those modules are also inside one of the releases:
  http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/

Empathy, for instance, is inside Gnome Extras:

  http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/vi/gnome-extras

Is there a correspondingly cool status page for these external
modules? :)

Just start on l10n.gnome.org, and you can discover it all: wherever
it's not clear enough, just file a bug, and lets figure out a way to
make it better.

Somehow, I managed to look _all around_ the main page, but still didn't find it. I think that's probably a bug in my head, not in the layout, though. ;)

[1]http://l10n.gnome.org/module/damned-lies

<starts sharpening pencils>