Re: POTFILES errors on status pages [OFFTOPIC]

Hi Jorge,

Today at 16:49, Jorge González González wrote:

> can you tell us anything about damned lies, why it just updates once at
> around 3AM?

I'll need to look it up, and it may take a while until I find some
time.  You can also try pinging Olav ("bkor" on IRC) to see if
something has broke on the notification side of things (that's his
part of code, but I am able to debug it as well, even if it takes more
time for me).

Cheers,
Danilo