Re: Uzbek translation team

Le mercredi 27 juin 2007 à 19:38 +0500, Nurali Abdurahmonov a écrit :
> Hi Claude Paroz,
>
> Mashrab Kuvatov sent the mail to me and to this mailing list. But he was not
> subscibed to this mailing list. I forwarded his mail here.

OK, thanks.
I updated Damned Lies:
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/uz

I suggest you continue to add .po files in bug report as you did for
gnome-desktop.
Then, when you'll have submitted some more files, the next step would be
to ask for an SVN account according to
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount

Regards,

Claude