Re: distcheck, intltool and POTFILES.skip

Le mardi 05 juin 2007 �9:06 +0200, Andreas R� a �it :
> Hello!
>
> There is a problem with running distcheck with the latest intltool on
> gnome-games. Christian has described the issue bellow, any help on the
> issue?

Yes, it's a known issue. In this case, l10n.gnome.org is wrong.

See http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2007-March/msg00219.html
and the answer from Danilo.

Now you know which ass to kick :-)

Claude