distcheck, intltool and POTFILES.skip

Hello!

There is a problem with running distcheck with the latest intltool on gnome-games. Christian has described the issue bellow, any help on the issue?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 22:14:49 +0200
From: Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>
To: Andreas Røsdal <andrearo pvv ntnu no>
Subject: Re: New ailseriot card themes (was: Re: Riot in aisle 800)

Hi;

Le lundi 04 juin 2007 à 21:35 +0200, Andreas Røsdal a écrit :
Take a look here:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-games
"Following files are referenced in either POTFILES.in or POTFILES.skip,
yet they don't exist"

This was introduced with the aisleriot changes. Could you fix it?

Without these files in POTFILES.skip, distcheck fails with the latest
intltool version (0.35.5; I think the change dates back to 0.35.1 or
so). They are generated at configure time and thus aren't present in the
svn checkout that the l10n status pages are generated from. It's not
ideal since that might hide files existing bug not added to POTFILES.in,
but I think there's nothing we can do here, it's intltool's fault. I'll
ask on #i18n about it, nevertheless.

Regards,