Re: confusing string in divifund

2007-07-26 klockan 16:32 skrev Claudio Saavedra:
> Instead of trying to be as creative as possible in order to translate
> such unfriendly strings, you should file bugs. I've done this in the
> past a couple of times, developers have always been friendly and fixed
> the issues.

I'd even go as far as to suggest that these are "major" or even "critical"
bugs, since strings bugs like these may render applications completely
useless for people running in a non-C (or non-English) locale.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

who's gonna take it like this? :: no way :: you are, you are        -- gomez