Re: confusing string in divifund

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 13:05 +0100, Simos Xenitellis wrote:
> "From your budget and the amount you've already spent, you will need
> have saved" 150 euros.
>
> It may be an issue for some languages that the object is not always at
> the end of the sentence.

It is an issue. At least in German (if I still remember German grammar)
it's tricky to translate.

Looking the code it seems the complete sentence is something like

        "From your budget and the amount you've already spent, you will
        need to have saved %s by the date %s" ,

so it's even trickier.

Instead of trying to be as creative as possible in order to translate
such unfriendly strings, you should file bugs. I've done this in the
past a couple of times, developers have always been friendly and fixed
the issues.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>