Re: Gnome-system-tools and 2.18

On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 21:09 +0100, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Le mardi 16 janvier 2007 à 11:54 +0100, Claude Paroz a écrit :
> > Hi Carlos,
> >
> > Do you know if it'll still be the 2.14 version of g-s-t that will be
> > used for Gnome 2.18 ?
> > Regards.
>
> I dare insist on getting an answer to this, because it's still the 2.14
> version that is referenced in progress.gnome.org in the 2.18 language
> page...

Oops, sorry, this mail got unnoticed amongst all the spam :). The 2.17.x
series of g-s-t are in development in SVN trunk, and there have been
several releases in sync with the GNOME schedule, so effectively, GNOME
2.18 will use g-s-t 2.18.

AFAICS the GNOME release announcements have been including info about
g-s-t in their NEWS and the 2.17.x tarballs in the sources, I thought
that the translators would have noticed that. Should I have told this to
someone? Have I missed something? I was getting wierd to get so little
translations lately :)

Regards,
   Carlos