New Team for HAYEREN - hy/arm/hay

Subject: New Translation Team for HAYEREN Language.
-
( Note: it's a stream of Armenian Language, it's actually the clean native Armenian
Language. The existing Armenian(HY) Translation of Gnome is not a native Armenian
it is an Incorrect Translation in non-native Armenian Language with mixed Russian stream
and a mixture of English / Latin words, and it has nothing to do with the current spoken
native-Armenian language by over 10 millions Armenians living inside and outside of the Armenian Country.)
-
My Name: Davit Davtian
Team Name: HayArian
Language: Hayeren     - (Armenian)
Gnome-i18n acount: hayarian gmail com
Bugzilla acount: hayarian gmail com
Primary Contact E-Mail address: hayarian gmail com
Secondory E-Mail addresses: hayarian yahoo com , hayarian hotmail com
( Note: Hayeren = Armenian, Hayeren is the Armenian Naming of native Armenian Language)
ISO 639-1 Code : hy
ISO 639-2 Code: arm / hay
Language English Name: Armenian
Language non-English Name: Hayeren
Our suggestion of Language name in Translation List: Hayeren
(Note: we still did not find what is going to be the language code in translation list because the code: hy of ISO is already in use by the other Armenian translation group, we hope may be you can find some solution, the hay or arm are looks OK, but we will like to have some help on this.
The code: ha is already taken by this language in ISO 639 Code:
Hausa Hausa haoussa hauha
-
Our Team will like to open New Translation Project Team of Native Armenian Language of Gnome Desktop Environment and Programs based on Linux, to translate the Gnome and  the Linux based Programs on native Armenian Language for free use,
for over 10 million Armenians all-over the world.
(Note: we do not want the other translation stream to be canceled, needer
the translation team, even if the fact are showing that there translation
progress and speed is very slow, and in all those years since they handle this,
only 11% has been translated yet. Below we are showing there progress:
Armenian (hy) 3872 11.02 630 1.79 30624 87.18
We, our team will like to create new Translation team and new translation project
so we can translate Gnome correctly and exactly in natural native-Armenian language,
so the Armenians who use Linux / Unix with Gnome Desktop and it's programs,
can easily use it in there own natural native-Armenian Language with full support of
native-Armenian language (including also the programs and office applications,
and also spell-checking and hyphenation).).
-
Our Team Members, short Description, and skills:
-
A - Core Members (10)
-
Davit Davtian
Programmer, Web Designer, Network Administrator, Graphic Designer
C, C++, .NET, C#, Java, Ruby, Python, Perl, PHP, MySQL, html, wml, xml, sgml, _javascript_
Experiences in Operation Systems: DOS 3.1 - 6.1; Windows 3.1 - 98; 2000 Pro/Server; Millenium; XP; 2003 Server/Web Edition; UniX; LinuX (LAMP Server); Debian; RedHat; Fedora;
Ubuntu; Slakware; LinuxLiveCD; ..................
University Degree
-
Rusan Davitian
Graphic Designer, Newspaper publishing, Armenian-Russian-English Translator
University Degree
-
Nune Mcrtchyan
Armenian-German-English Translator, Human Psychology annalist
University Degree
-
Serob Axvanian
Graphic Designer, Newspaper publishing, Armenian-English-old Armenian
University Degree
-
Marat Mkrtachyan
Programmer, Web Designer, Graphic Designer
C, C++, Python, Perl, PHP, MySQL, html, _javascript_
Experiences in Operation Systems: Windows XP; 2003 Server; Fedora; Ubuntu
University Degree
-
Narine Karapetyan
Graphic Designer, Newspaper publishing, Armenian-Greek-English
University Degree
-
Minas Hovakimyan
Newspaper publishing, Armenian-Iranian-English
University Degree
-
Hakob Manukyan
Armenian-English, Armenian National spoken Languages and Dialect
University Master Degree
-
Arsen Aloyan
Newspaper publishing, Armenian-English Armenian National spoken Languages and Dialect
University Master Degree
-
Karapet Melkonyan
Newspaper and other publications, Armenian-Russian-English, Armenian Orthography
University Master Degree
-
B - Secondary Members
-
Janik Grigoryan
Artashes Sevatyan
Seda Axababyan
Artavazd Meschyan
Arpine Xevondyan
Mikael Sebastyan
Vardan Chibuxtcyan
Hayarpi Papikyan
Pargev Tonoyan
Vazgen Apyan
Anahit Mxitaryan
Gagik Isbityan
Agasi Agasyan
Arpine Hovsepyan
Krikor Mxikyan
Armavir Mxikyan
Karbis Unikyan
Nora Galstyan
Siranush Avetikyan
Nara Mnacakanyan
Karen Bushtikyan
Axavni Davtian
Gohar Hunikyan
Knar Martunyan
Mari Tushikyan
John Galpakyan
Andranik Nersessian
Mariam Tigryan
-
C - Helping Members
-
this team is open to any third-party persons that will like to contribute in this project.
-
Thank you.
With Best Regards.
HAYEREN Translation Team: HayArian