String changes in gnome-utils

hi all;

[for the i18n teams]

there has been a couple of string additions in gnome-utils:

  gnome-utils/gnome-screenshot.c: _("Take Screenshot")
  gnome-utils/gnome-screenshot.c: _("Grab the whole _desktop")
  gnome-utils/gnome-screenshot.c: _("Grab the current _window")
  gnome-utils/gnome-screenshot.c: N_("Interactively set options")
  gnome-utils/gnome-screenshot.c: _("Grab after a delay of")
  gnome-utils/gnome-screenshot.c: _("seconds")

the last two strings are part of the same sentence (I added a comment
for the translators), which is split in two, with the numerical value of
the delay set into a spin button.  it's similar to the acquire
screenshot dialog of Gimp, so it should be translated the same way.

I've shuffled files around, and removed some old cruft from the days
when gnome-screenshot was a panel applet; now gnome-panel-screenshot.c
is gnome-screenshot.c, and there's no more a
gnome-panel-screenshot.glade file (which was unused anyway); I've
updated the POTFILES.in file.

[for the doc team]

I've also added a new dialog, similar in spirit and usage to the
aforementioned Gimp dialog; it has a Help button on it - but I don't
think the current online help for the screenshot utility is up to date
anyway.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--