Re: Progress pages, doc/ui order

Hi Stéphane,

On December 29th, Stéphane RAIMBAULT wrote:

> I wrote a Python script (SAX2) to parse your xml files. I will send to
> you this script after some more tests.
>
> Do you have a meta xml file on progress.gnome.org which provide branch
> information (gnome-2-16, gnome-2-18, HEAD, etc).

Sure,

  http://l10n.gnome.org/releases.xml
  http://l10n.gnome.org/gnome-modules.xml

You can make use of data.py from damned-lies to read these files into
Python dicts, and then combine that with whatever info you want from
the generated status XML files.

> <pofile> child element still missing in <module>.

I cannot add it since there may be more than one.  Anyway, it still
lists only doc stats.

> Are you confident with stats included in your xml files ? :)

Yes, except in the case of broken POTs or POs (don't pass "msgfmt -c" check).

Cheers,
Danilo