Re: Progress pages, doc/ui order

Danilo,

2007/1/6, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>:
> Do you have a meta xml file on progress.gnome.org which provide branch
> information (gnome-2-16, gnome-2-18, HEAD, etc).

Sure,

  http://l10n.gnome.org/releases.xml

1 - Really nice, thanks!

You can make use of data.py from damned-lies to read these files into
Python dicts, and then combine that with whatever info you want from
the generated status XML files.

> <pofile> child element still missing in <module>.

I cannot add it since there may be more than one.  Anyway, it still
lists only doc stats.

2 - I really need UI stats because our tool, Vertimus, is actually
broken (result of SVN migration), can you add these UI stats to the
same files ?

<module id="seahorse" branch="HEAD">
    <translated>1</translated>
    <fuzzy>2</fuzzy>
    <untranslated>329</untranslated>

2 -->     <ui id="po">
    <translated>1</translated>
    <fuzzy>2</fuzzy>
    <untranslated>0</untranslated>
2 ----->     <pofile>/POT/seahorse.HEAD/seahorse.HEAD.fr.po</pofile>
3 ----->       <svnpath>seahorse/trunk/po/</svnpath>
    </ui>

    <document id="help">
      <translated>0</translated>
      <fuzzy>0</fuzzy>
      <untranslated>329</untranslated>
      <pofile>/POT/seahorse.HEAD/docs/help.HEAD.pot</pofile>
      <svnpath>seahorse/trunk/help/<svnpath>
    </document>
</module>

3 - some modules (like Banshee or Beagle) don't use a standard path,
it's an useful information to provide via svnpath, for example.

4 - I've discovered an other problem in XML files, for example, look at
fifth-toe.xml :

<module id="seahorse" branch="HEAD">
    <translated>0</translated>
    <fuzzy>0</fuzzy>
    <untranslated>0</untranslated>

    <document id="help">
      <translated>0</translated>
      <fuzzy>0</fuzzy>
      <untranslated>0</untranslated>
      <pofile>/POT/seahorse.HEAD/docs/help.HEAD.fr.po</pofile>
    </document>

  </module>

French documentation doesn't exist and the link isn't valid, we can
add one tag to say : exist/not exist or a link to orignal
pot (english).

Cheers,
Stéphane