Re: Progress pages (generic server error on Releases)

Hi Danilo, thanks for responding so promptly and helpfully. :)

On 02/01/2007, at 9:48 AM, Danilo Šegan wrote:

Today at 5:59, Clytie Siddall wrote:

I got a generic server error when choosing Releases.

Fixed: the problem was with +x being preserved with SVN, whereas the
old file in CVS didn't keep the executable bit on.  Now the bit is
added to SVN, so there should be no problems anymore.

Great. :D

Display by module is very useful when you want that POV, but display
by release sets is better from the overall translation status POV, so
we need this to work before we can switch over effectively.

Actually, I think the 'Language' views would be even better suited for
translators right now:

  http://progress.gnome.org/languages/vi
  http://progress.gnome.org/languages/vi/gnome-2-18

You're quite right: I couldn't see them yesterday, so I didn't know what they were like!

These pages really do simplify things for us: combining the UI and doc files, with quite a bit of metadata, and only two tabs to keep open instead of half a dozen!

A few queries:

1. Can we have the team-leader details in UTF8? Vietnamese names have the wrong meaning without diacritics.

2. The mailing list link for our team is <null>. The correct address is <gnomevi-list lists sourceforge net>.

3. Quite a few files have warning icons saying they are not UTF8. They all have headers specifying UTF8, and were all UTF8-encoded when they left my machine. How do I fix this?

4. Can we add our wiki page to the team page listed? <http:// live.gnome.org/GnomeVi>

Thanks for your help with this. :)