Re: Progress pages (generic server error on Releases)

Hi Clytie,

Today at 5:03, Clytie Siddall wrote:

> 1. Can we have the team-leader details in UTF8? Vietnamese names have
> the wrong meaning without diacritics.

Sure: I'll be adding some stuff to enable such changes by coordinators
themselves, but for now, you can submit them to me directly.  I
copy-pasted stuff from your wiki page, so check that the name is correct.

> 2. The mailing list link for our team is <null>. The correct address
> is <gnomevi-list lists sourceforge net>.

Thanks, will be fixed.

> 3. Quite a few files have warning icons saying they are not UTF8.
> They all have headers specifying UTF8, and were all UTF8-encoded when
> they left my machine. How do I fix this?

I'll need to fix that check: the only problem with those files is that
they use 'utf-8' (lowercase) as the encoding, and "msgconv -t UTF-8"
normalizes that to 'utf-8'.

So far, the check I am doing is simply:

  msgconv -t UTF-8 vi.po | diff -u - vi.po

> 4. Can we add our wiki page to the team page listed? <http://
> live.gnome.org/GnomeVi>

Sure, though I plan to enable all these changes using web interface in
the near future.

Cheers,
Danilo