Re: Double space in original messages

I agree "arguing with every single module maintainer" is unacceptable.
If somehow this can be made an official guideline than it could be
much easier, or at least I think so. What is the process to change the
style guide?

Leonardo Fontenelle (leonardof)

2007/2/25, Ole Laursen <olau hardworking dk>:
"David Lodge" <dave cirt net> writes:

> If you're using monospaced fonts on a typewriter, I could see an argument
> for a double space, but as we are doing neither it should be a single
> space. I would definately raise this as a bug.

Since you seem to feel strongly about this, would you mind spending
the time to find out whether there is an official GNOME style guide
somewhere in which this could be mentioned, and get the details sorted
out?

I wouldn't mind filing bugs about it, but I'm personally not going to
waste my time arguing with every single module maintainer over their
use of English.

--
Ole Laursen
http://people.iola.dk/olau/