About latest glade3 strings

Hello

I'm not really sure if this is wrong or not, and as such I didn't open a bugzilla entry, but rather decided to ask here first.

Latest strings approved for glade3 included 2 things that I don't know if they are right. Following example:
msgid "Gnome Druid"

1st thing: Shouldn't all occurrences of GNOME be in uppercase?
2nd thing: Wasn't it a standard to call "Assistant" to Assistant/Druid/Wizard help windows?

As such, shouldn't the msgid be
msgid "GNOME Assistant"

And thus several of other new strings be also different?

Am I making up issues or is this really not correct? If so, I guess this is something to fix for 2.20, not justifying a freeze break. But should be opened in Bugzilla so that it wouldn't be forgotten.

Please someone more into these details enlighten me. Thank you in advance

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto (Portuguese Translator)
"Don't worry, be happy!"
http://perolasdagestao.blog.pt/

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE