Re: About latest glade3 strings

On 2/25/07, Duarte Loreto <happyguy_pt hotmail com> wrote:
Hello

I'm not really sure if this is wrong or not, and as such I didn't open a
bugzilla entry, but rather decided to ask here first.

Bug report them, IMHO, preferrably with appropriate references. You
can cc: menthos menthos com on the bug reports if you want.
Also, I suspect gnome-doc-list is a much better list to ask questions
related to original English terminology.