Re: Doc translations not converted to gnome-doc-utils (gnome-panel)

Le samedi 17 f�ier 2007 �1:06 +0100, Daniel Nylander a �it :
> Vincent Untz skrev:
>
> > I'm not sure to do about them: right now they're shipped and built, but
> > I'd love to only have gnome-doc-utils translations, and moreover, those
> > translations are probably quite old and outdated.
> >
> > Any idea of what is the best to do? I'm considering removing them from
> > the build (but leave them in svn).
>
> Well, run "xml2po -p xx/xx.po C/xx.xml > xx/xx.po" so they will show up
> in the l10n.g.o statistics?

It's not so easy, at least if you do it correctly.
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeDocUtilsTranslationMigration

> My suggestion is that all old XML based doc translations should be
> converted to g-d-u now..
>
> I guess that the translators then will see them quickly and start
> working on them (as I have done).

All team leaders should look to
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeDocUtilsMigration to see if they have still
migrations to do. And let's give them some time to do the job.
After GNOME 2.18 we should simply remove the SUBDIRS var in Makefile.am
in the help directories.

Claude