Re: Doc translations not converted to gnome-doc-utils (gnome-panel)

Vincent Untz skrev:

> I'm not sure to do about them: right now they're shipped and built, but
> I'd love to only have gnome-doc-utils translations, and moreover, those
> translations are probably quite old and outdated.
>
> Any idea of what is the best to do? I'm considering removing them from
> the build (but leave them in svn).

Well, run "xml2po -p xx/xx.po C/xx.xml > xx/xx.po" so they will show up
in the l10n.g.o statistics?

My suggestion is that all old XML based doc translations should be
converted to g-d-u now..

I guess that the translators then will see them quickly and start
working on them (as I have done).

Daniel