Doc translations not converted to gnome-doc-utils (gnome-panel)

Hi all,

There are some translations for the docs in gnome-panel that were never
converted to gnome-doc-utils: de, ja, ko, some part of zh_CN and zh_TW.

I'm not sure to do about them: right now they're shipped and built, but
I'd love to only have gnome-doc-utils translations, and moreover, those
translations are probably quite old and outdated.

Any idea of what is the best to do? I'm considering removing them from
the build (but leave them in svn).

Thanks,

Vincent

--