Re: Guides, wiki and developer.gnome.org [was: Re: Furlan translation team]

Am Dienstag, den 11.12.2007, 15:44 +0100 schrieb Andre Klapper:
> we have the wiki page, and we still have a lot of stuff at
> developer.gnome.org that has not yet been moved to the wiki.
> the problem also seems to be that no-one knows how many guides are
> around and where. after a quick search, there are
> - some for translators:
[...]

fyi, i've added a google HOP task for the translators' guides part:
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-gnome/issues/detail?id=59

if we want to improve the situation, i would like to encourage more
people to file tasks & mentor them (no, i don't have unlimited time).
see
http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-gnome/wiki/HowToWriteAGoodTask

andre
--