Re: Furlan translation team

Op Dinsdag 2007-12-11 skryf Johannes Schmid:
> Hi!
>
> I added the team to damned-lies and it should be accessible soon at
> http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/fur
>
> Please try to find some more people for your team and maybe set up a
> mailing list and a homepage (and sent a notice here so we can add it to
> the team page). GNOME is quite a big piece of software and really
> difficult to translate on your own.
>
> For starting, it might be worth reading this:
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/l10n-guide/
>
> Regards,
> Johannes

Is that definitely the best resource we have at the moment? I wrote to
the list a while ago about outdated documentation, but I don't know what
is definitely the best. The link you give was last updated in 2004, it
seems.

This seems to be the page with more up to date links:
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject
(the link you gave seems to be on there as well, but at least here it
mentions svn, for example)

Keep well
Friedel