Furlan translation team

Hi!

I added the team to damned-lies and it should be accessible soon at
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/fur

Please try to find some more people for your team and maybe set up a
mailing list and a homepage (and sent a notice here so we can add it to
the team page). GNOME is quite a big piece of software and really
difficult to translate on your own.

For starting, it might be worth reading this:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/l10n-guide/

Regards,
Johannes

Am Dienstag, den 11.12.2007, 12:34 +0100 schrieb
massimo furlani libero it: