library.gnome.org questions (broken markup?, generation date)

Hi All,
I think library.gnome.org is amazing. It helps a lot at least to
motivate new users.

I have two questions:
a. It looks to me that some mark-up is not closed properly. Therefore,
in normal paragraph text you get the annoying underline/blue colour
feature as if an <a href=".. was not close properly.
It does not look to be due to incomplete translations.

Some examples:
http://library.gnome.org/users/gnotravex/2.19/usage.html.el
(second and third para of 2.1.1, first para of 2.1.2)
http://library.gnome.org/users/file-roller/stable/file-roller-modify-contents.html.de
(many locations)
b. For Greek, the Keyboard Indicator Manual has been translated fully
and DOC_LINGUAS has "el" in it,
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-applets/trunk/gswitchit/help/Makefile.am?view=markup
However, at
http://library.gnome.org/users/index.html.el
it appears are untranslated.
It shows fully translated at
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/el/gnome-2-20
On the same page there is no warning of a screw-up with the markup of
the translation.
I think it would be good to have a generation date for the HTML files,
either towards the footnote, or in the header of the HTML document.
Would that help?

Simos