Re: library.gnome.org questions (broken markup?, generation date)

Simos Xenitellis wrote:

> b. For Greek, the Keyboard Indicator Manual has been translated fully
> and DOC_LINGUAS has "el" in it,
> http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-applets/trunk/gswitchit/help/Makefile.am?view=markup
> However, at
> http://library.gnome.org/users/index.html.el
> it appears are untranslated.

library.gnome.org works on released tarballs, gnome-applets 2.19.1
doesn't have the Greek translation.

> I think it would be good to have a generation date for the HTML files,
> either towards the footnote, or in the header of the HTML document.
> Would that help?

It is possible to include the date but I don't think it will help much
in this case.  At the moment it is already possible to know the
version number, http://library.gnome.org/users/gswitchit/

        Frederic