Re: library.gnome.org questions (broken markup?, generation date)

Hi,

2007/8/20, Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com>:
> Hi All,
> I think library.gnome.org is amazing. It helps a lot at least to
> motivate new users.
>
> I have two questions:
> a. It looks to me that some mark-up is not closed properly. Therefore,
> in normal paragraph text you get the annoying underline/blue colour
> feature as if an <a href=".. was not close properly.
> It does not look to be due to incomplete translations.

It may not be XHTML tagging errors, I think.

As far as I know, these XHTML documents are generated from XML
(po -> XML) with XSL-T and XSLT does not generate invalid XML as usual.

It seems original (English) ones have the problems

http://library.gnome.org/users/gnotravex/2.19/usage.html
http://library.gnome.org/users/file-roller/stable/file-roller-modify-contents.html

and I guess the cause is in its css.
(see these web pages without css)