Re: Upcoming Rhythmbox release (from trunk)

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 14:45 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Le jeudi 09 ao�07 �2:28 +1000, James "Doc" Livingston a �it :
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I'm planning to do a new 0.11.x release of Rhythmbox (from svn trunk) in
> > the near future, so if anyone has any updated translations, getting them
> > into svn by the end of the coming weekend would be great. Rhythmbox
> > doesn't strictly follow the GNOME release schedule, but we're trying to
> > keep basically in line with it, so there shouldn't be too many string
> > changes before a 0.12 stable release.
>
> Hi James,
>
> Looking et your module page on l10n.gnome.org, I can see that a file in
> missing in POTFILES.in :
>
> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/rhythmbox
>
> Could you check this?

Thanks for pointing this out, it's now fixed in svn trunk. I'll try to
make sure I check that before sending an email to gnome-i18n next time.

"Jumpin' Jehosophat, you have to explain the error message to them, and
then you have to explain your explanation to them, and then you have to
hit them with a fucking brick, and they still might not shut the fuck
up." -- Alan J. Rosenthal in the monastry