Re: Upcoming Rhythmbox release (from trunk)

Hi, James

I have uploaded the SK translation using GNOME bugzilla, however seems that translation team leader is too busy to check it out. You can find the PO file there if You wish.

Sincerely
Peter

James "Doc" Livingston  wrote / napísal(a):
Hi everyone,

I'm planning to do a new 0.11.x release of Rhythmbox (from svn trunk) in
the near future, so if anyone has any updated translations, getting them
into svn by the end of the coming weekend would be great. Rhythmbox
doesn't strictly follow the GNOME release schedule, but we're trying to
keep basically in line with it, so there shouldn't be too many string
changes before a 0.12 stable release.

If anyone has any issues, please let me know (and CC me, I'm not
subscribed to the list).

Thanks,

--
Odchádzajúca správa neobsahuje vírusy, nepoužívam Windows.

Mgr. Peter Tuhársky
Referát informatiky
Mesto Banská Bystrica
ČSA 26