Deskbar string additions

This commit caused string additions in the deskbar stable branch.

| 2006-09-21  Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen  <kamstrup cvs gnome org>
|
|         * deskbar/handlers/beagle-live.py:
|         Properly fix #353081 – "crash in Deskbar: Enabling beagle live plu...".
|         Show a warning dialog if failing to start beagled.

Just letting you know. Don't bash me, I'm not a deskbar developer :)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

never lived never lived :: i'm in love        -- black rebel motorcycle club