Re: Deskbar string additions

Wouter Bolsterlee írta:
This commit caused string additions in the deskbar stable branch.

But it was reverted from stable branch. Check that bug report for details :)

Deskbar developers should be bashed only because it was silently branched and the status pages should be updated, the stable branch is gnome-2-16.

Regards

Gabor

| 2006-09-21  Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen  <kamstrup cvs gnome org>
| | * deskbar/handlers/beagle-live.py:
|         Properly fix #353081 – "crash in Deskbar: Enabling beagle live plu...".
|         Show a warning dialog if failing to start beagled.

Just letting you know. Don't bash me, I'm not a deskbar developer :)

  mvrgr, Wouter