Re: Deskbar-applet problem

2006-09-28 klockan 12:09 skrev Nacho:
> Error when i try to generate po template file:
>
> ERROR: xgettext failed to generate PO template file because there is
> non-ASCII string marked for translation. Please make sure that all strings
> marked for translation are in uniform encoding (say UTF-8), then *prepend*
> the following line to POTFILES.in and rerun intltool-update:
>
>            [encoding: UTF-8]

I experienced the same problem, and I've fixed it in CVS.

  mvrgr, Wouter

P.S. I couldn't figure out which string caused this: the generated .pot file
seems to contain only ASCII characters.
--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

this is dangerous :: open up your head feel the shell shock       -- prodigy