Re: l10n-status.gnome.org

2006/9/21, Raphael Higino <phhigino gmail com>:
I guess it's just the fallback mechanism playing tricks on you. As
there are no translations available for pt_BR, gettext uses pt or
pt_PT ones.
That's interesting! If some message isn't translated to pt_BR, but it
is translated in pt_PT, then the pt_PT message is displayed?

About this, I think someone (like me :-) might have forgotten to
commit in the right branches.
I have some alterations to commit, I'll e-mail about that in particular.

Leonardo Fontenelle