Question to Gnome Arabic translation team

Hi,

I'm working in Saudi Arabia and I'd like to know if there are any dictionaries collected from
gnome Arabic translations? My own team (I'm Finnish translation team leader) has a list
of common translations and I guess Arabic team has one as well?

My work is not related to gnome, I'm currently working on a RSS feed system for local
universities and we'd like to have the dictionary to help translation of English articles
to Arabic.

Please don't answer in Arabic, I don't understand the language (yet).

--

     *hile*