Re: Arabic contributions + maintainship.

Hello,

Any idea on who should be taking this if Christian is not present?

hi djihed,

Am Donnerstag, den 31.08.2006, 18:28 +0100 schrieb Djihed Afifi:
> 2) After an agreement with Youssef Chahibi, we concluded that we need
> to transfer maintainship to myself as he is too stretched out (and
> still doing a heck of a job).

the current coordinator must announce himself publically that he is
resigning; that's the policy, therefore CC'ing youssef on this email.

Done that, he was also CC'ed in the original email :)

Djihed

> Myself: this is the real name. djihed.com/about has some info.
>
> Please don't hesitate to ask if needed. I've read the gnome wiki about
> requesting CVS accounts and asking for maintainship etc. Youssef
> should be replying to this email. The team is still under
> arabeyes.org.

cheers,
andre

--